Empire of Sock: Episode 1 Empire of Sock: Episode 1

This sure is an impressive animation; no wonder it took so long to get done. I wish you luck on the rest of Empire of Sock, and, judging based on the quality of this one, I'm sure it'll be well worth the wait.

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

Decent, but not the best.

Bravo, you have achieved first place in the flash portal with this animation, and I'm quite glad you can be proud to display those awards. I will admit that the animation itself wasn't bad and the humor was ok. But, do you honestly believe that this is deserving of the top here on Newgrounds? Can you really claim that this is the "best" Newgrounds has to offer? Well either way, it was a decent movie. Again, congratulations with your awards.

SuperVillain V SuperVillain V

Mr. Barfquestion you have done it again.

I enjoyed the whole video from start to finish and I have to say it was worth the wait. The animation is wonderful as always and SuperVillan's new antics always kept me guessing and were completely unexpected. That was good though I love how SuperVillan is so creative when it comes to ruining everyone's day. Well done I can't wait to see the next project you release.

Sift Heads World : Act 3 Sift Heads World : Act 3

Very well put together.

This my friend is really awesome. Stick figures are losing popularity but it's nice to see them kick some ass. Gameplay and graphics kicked ass, and the music was quite fitting. Love this seiries.

Sift Heads World : Act 1 Sift Heads World : Act 1

Epic Game

Absolutely enjoy it. So worth the wait. great choice in music and epic story. Definetly a fave.

Seed of Destruction Seed of Destruction

wow

dang man this totally pwns. I cant stop playing its just like become a habit to play this and good music very nice game.once you pick this game up its hard to quit.

Primary Primary

I like it

W00t impressive.Oh i forgot to make Art for ma new years res. Well good job

gunz gunz

lol

super pwnge man those look so awesome and powerful. Open fire lol.

Another Day Ruined Another Day Ruined

noooo!

He is so evil! Great art