Empire of Sock: Episode 1 Empire of Sock: Episode 1

This sure is an impressive animation; no wonder it took so long to get done. I wish you luck on the rest of Empire of Sock, and, judging based on the quality of this one, I'm sure it'll be well worth the wait.

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

Decent, but not the best.

Bravo, you have achieved first place in the flash portal with this animation, and I'm quite glad you can be proud to display those awards. I will admit that the animation itself wasn't bad and the humor was ok. But, do you honestly believe that this is deserving of the top here on Newgrounds? Can you really claim that this is the "best" Newgrounds has to offer? Well either way, it was a decent movie. Again, congratulations with your awards.

SuperVillain V SuperVillain V

Mr. Barfquestion you have done it again.

I enjoyed the whole video from start to finish and I have to say it was worth the wait. The animation is wonderful as always and SuperVillan's new antics always kept me guessing and were completely unexpected. That was good though I love how SuperVillan is so creative when it comes to ruining everyone's day. Well done I can't wait to see the next project you release.

End The Stick Films! End The Stick Films!

...

Welll this movie is really lame.The fights were rather boring and the only well drawn characters were the sticks.Besides that you said that the dude(The non-stick one) wanted the end of bad flash while he was a bad flash.Well i can't animate but It was one of the worst things I've ever seen.PS the "well" drawn guy looked awful
PSS Sticks are amzing and without them there would be no sift heads,no rhg battles no Johnny Rocketfingers.
PSS Ill try to say something nice: you animate better than i do.

Fast Paced Retrieval Fast Paced Retrieval

lol

love how you put in a whole bunch of humor and violence to make it this wonderful flash. Lol "holey Moley thats my Phone" XD

Black Mages 2 Black Mages 2

cool

very funny i think i like this better than four.

Kill Buttercup (ppg) Kill Buttercup (ppg)

bout time

i ve been waiting to kill these people

The Dangers of Halloween2 The Dangers of Halloween2

good

cool that was awesome

Black Mages 5 Black Mages 5

good

super duper cool you sre so cool im such a fan good job